Since our Lincoln, CA urgent care clinic opened its doors in March 2019, we have proudly served the community, providing top-notch urgent care services that have been met with happy patients and thousands of five-star reviews on Google. Thanks to the wonderful support we’ve received from the Lincoln community, we are proud to announce the grand opening of our new urgent care clinic in Granite Bay, California: Granite Bay Urgent Care Center!
Granite Bay Urgent Care
Located at 5290 Douglas Blvd Suite #102, Granite Bay, CA 95746, our full-service urgent care center is ready to start accepting patients. We have no doubt this will bring peace of mind to the residents of Granite Bay and its surrounding communities. We encourage you to walk in to see us for your urgent care needs – we’re ready to help! You can also set up an appointment at our new facility for rapid COVID-19 testing and routine Telemedicine, should you find yourself in need of either service.
Inside our urgent care centers, you’ll find we are well-equipped to diagnose and treat routine medical care services as well as emergency medical events. We provide many services in-house including x-rays and lab testing.
Which patient services does Granite Bay Urgent Care offer?
Our Granite Bay, CA urgent care clinic offers a wide range of patient services, including but not limited to:
- Treatment of common illnesses like UTI, sinus infection, fever, rashes, allergic reactions, and STDs
- Diagnosis and treatment of complicated illnesses like abscess incision and drainage, gastrointestinal disorders, and heat/chemical burns
- Respiratory problems such as pneumonia or bronchitis
- Routine medical care services
- Flu shots and other vaccinations
- COVID-19 testing (rapid tests too!)
- Refills of medication
- Specialty referrals
- X-Ray technology on-site
- Splints, wounds, sports injuries, and stitches/suturing/stapling
- On-Site Lab, which means access to Point-of-Care tests like EKG, drug screening, pregnancy tests, and strep throat
- Complicated or extensive blood panels
- And much more!
Which employer services does Granite Bay Urgent Care offer?
Granite Bay Urgent Care offers more than outpatient procedures for our patients! We also offer employers a number of occupational medicine and workmans’ compensation services that are frequently required of job applicants or current staff members. If you’re a Granite Bay-area employer looking for a workmans’ comp clinic to partner with, get in touch to find out more about scheduling one or more of these services for your employees:
- BAT (blood alcohol testing)
- DMV exams
- Laboratory and screening tests
- Workers’ Compensation injury and illness management
- Drug screening
- Spirometry/Pulmonary function
- TB testing
- Pre-employment physicals
- Lift Testing
- DOT physicals
- Vision Screening
- Respiratory/mask fit testing
If there are tests you require from your employees and you don’t see them listed here, please contact us! We truly appreciate the feedback of our community and are always looking for better ways to serve you.
You can call us directly at (916) 570-7265, or get in touch digitally by clicking here. However you decide to reach out to us at our new location, you can rest assured that the quality care you’ve come to expect from Lincoln Urgent Care will be your favorite thing about our Granite Bay Urgent Care!
Thank you to everyone who made the grand opening of Granite Bay Urgent Care a possibility. We look forward to helping you and your loved ones stay healthy and happy!