Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test
ONLINE SCHEDULING ONLY! If you do not see available times it means time slots for the next 3 days are already booked. Check back please for cancellations as they will appear if people cancel.
-Result in 15 minutes.
– Using the Sofia2 machine from Quidel.
– Correlates to the PCR molecular swab test at 96.7%
– Mid nasal cavity swab, more comfortable for patient.
– Covered by most insurances, $150 self-pay (note: not contracted with Kaiser, Medi-Cal or Mercy).
Who should get this test? Anyone wanting to know if they have COVID-19 currently and if they are contagious.
COVID-19 PCR (NAAT, Molecular) Nasal Swab
WALK-IN ONLY. NO NEED TO SCHEDULE
– Results in 2-5 business days.
– Deep nasal/pharyngeal swab.
– Covered by most insurances, $100 self-pay fee (note: not contracted with Kaiser, Medi-Cal or Mercy)
Who should get this test? Anyone wanting to know if they have COVID-19 currently and if they are contagious. Anyone needing a test pre-surgery.
UPDATE….COVID-19 TRAVEL TEST
-Due to a dramatic increase in the demand for symptomatic COVID-19 tests we are no longer offering COVID-19 PCR/NAAT testing for travel. What that means is you can still come in and get a PCR test (which is required for most places including Hawaii). However we will not guarantee it will be back in 3 days, and we do not have the manpower to take multiple phone calls about travel tests. Nor can we help you figure out when you will need to get tested so please do not call to ask. What we suggest is that you come in to get tested first thing in the morning 3 days before you leave. We will still call with results as we do with all covid results but access to the results will be via our portal. We apologize for this inconvenience and we will keep updating our website with any changes.
Please note: some travel destinations will accept our rapid antigen test. If so, then this can only be booked online. If you see no available slots that means they are full and you can check back for cancellations. Check with airline and destination. See online schedule.
COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Test
– Results in 10 minutes
– Determines past exposure (with at least 14 days after exposure) and not for patients with current symptoms or exposure.
– Finger stick blood test.
Who should get this test? Anyone wanting to know if they had COVID-19 in the past. Not to be used for clinical diagnosis of COVID-19.